Join Date: Jun 2012
| | Re: Skyrim Modded Save; Dremora Save Mod, Testing Hall, All Dawnguard Items.
Originally Posted by S1kuxx
*Dawnguard recommended, but not required*
This save has only the first quest (unbound) done.
- Starts off at YOUR farm and lumber mill, Fellstar Farm, in Ivarstead.
- Testing Hall containers, and Dawnguard coffins with all armor, weapons, and misc items at Autumnwatch Tower south of Ivarstead. You're own little fortress.
- All misc are drop-able, but the bloodstone chalices stick in place and the horse leg cant be picked back up, but the rest are all safe. Tested.
- Bookcases both in the farm and at the fortress fill with every single book in the game, including Dawnguard.
- Level 81 with all skills set at 100 and modded high.
- Smithing: 300. Heavy Armor: 200. One Hand: 200. Two Hand: 200. Archery: 200. Light Armor: 200. Sneak: 500,100. Lockpicking: 500,100. Speech: 50,100. Alchemy: 500100. Illusion: 500100. Conjuration: 500,100. Destruction: 600. Restoration: 500,100. Alteration: 200. Enchanting: 1,600
- Will come back with lower stat save as well very very soon.
- Autumnwatch Tower is a two tower fortress with a unqiue skyforge, easily locatable coffin with all Dawnguard items, weapons, and armor, testing hall containers, andof course....your own Dragon Word wall.
- Hunter's rest, Cliffside Retreat, and Alchemist Shack all modded so you have safe storage and a bed to sleep while on your travels.
- Daedric Prince as a follower ..look in Fellstar Farm.
- and much, much more..
Now just download file, put into Horizon, or any program where you can change the profile id, device id, and console id. Then replace the mighty zeros with your profile, device, and console ids. After that, then put into your drive and put on your Xbox. And Play.
Download link here: Daevas Delanos
~Daevas is someone who is both an Angel and a Demon.De La Nos is French for Of The Night So Angel/Demon of the Night
Also Check out my Cliffside Retreat mod here
Can you give the character the appearance of Sanguine? (or at least close to) Daedric prince would be a first anywhere with all the same mods in this save and able to see the arms. Basically make the hair black and shorter, with the sanguine horn variant and no beard
Last edited by Urath; 07-07-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Reason: To make more sense
| || |