Home of the Ultimate Xbox 360 Modding Tool, Horizon. XboxMB.com is a community of Xbox 360 gamers and modders who share Tutorials, News, Reviews, and other resources. Xbox Message Boards is free to sign up and use, so what are you waiting for? Register Now!
Hey guys. After a few months of creating some custom saves for MW3 Spec Ops I debated whether to make some for MW2 Spec Ops or not but at the end I went ahead and did it although it never came to mind when MW2 came out(backwards, lol). Now, I know most of you would prefer the MW2 modded gamesaves with binds from 7Sins Rules XBL or the new custom Spec Ops mod menu from Max7703 (IcE TeA) or maybe not interested at all with Spec Ops since this section is now popular with the new TU7 mods which I don't blame you, lol. Anyways, I just posted this just incase any of you would like to check them out.
In MW2 Spec Ops the missions where it contains enemy waves the "Round Skip" mod doesn't work (just incase anyone might wanted to try that). I don't have a video to show these mods so I apologize for that but just like the MW3 post I provided some snap shots. Enjoy
* This gamesave will work for ALL Spec Ops Missions on Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and Echo
* The Spec Ops Missions that require 2-players will work with this gamesave. BOTH players must have the same gamesave.
* You will be able to complete all Spec Ops missions with 3-stars (Veteran)
* You can play all of the Solo Campaign missions with this gamesave. Although your health will be "Demi-god" playing the rest of Solo Campaign on Veteran difficulty may or may not be possible for you. You still have super jump so that should help you out a bit. If you manage to complete a few campaign missions or the entire game on Veteran difficulty you will unlock the other achievements that pertain to Solo Campaign)
* If you decide to use this to play all of the Solo Campaign missions you might have trouble playing some missions where you are required to jump onto a ledge or elsewhere. If you are familiar with the Modio Mod Tool feel free to edit the Jump Height value and set it to default which is 39
* The Increased Player Health (Demi-God) will work 50% on Spec Ops which means there is no "Godmode" on these gamesaves. On Solo Campaign there is "Godmode" but lasts only 1 campaign mission then it drops down to "Demi-God".
* Not all of the custom dvars I added onto the gamesaves will carry over to Spec Ops nor onto the next solo campaign mission
* The "Low Helicopter Health" mods will not affect friendly helicopters, only from the enemies.
* You can use Super Jump to get out of difficult situations or just to have fun