Home of the Ultimate Xbox 360 Modding Tool, Horizon. XboxMB.com is a community of Xbox 360 gamers and modders who share Tutorials, News, Reviews, and other resources. Xbox Message Boards is free to sign up and use, so what are you waiting for? Register Now!
Re: Zombe Mod Installer (Minecraft Flying Mod Installer) (Made By: Kin
Ok I found out how to mislead my computer: |Important: I did this with 'n00b edition'|
- Delete .minecraft map (windows button + R and type %appdata% to find it)
- Download Minecraft Beta 1.6.6 n00b editionhttp://www.fileserve.com/file/964nCNk
- Place the two files on desktop. Then open one to create the .minecraft map again.
- Place the two files in the .minecraft and do it again. (Delete the created '_minecraft beta 1.6.6 n00b edition' file from desktop)
- Open the _minecraft beta 1.6.6 n00b edition in .minecraft then go to bin and select the 4 files with minecraft icons. Place these 4 in the original bin file (.minecraft/bin)
- Now use this Zombe mod. Choose keys etc.
- Place the 4 files back to the _minecraft beta 1.6.6 n00b edition file (there might be 4 new ones but they suck). Then delete the .minecraft/bin file.
If correctly followed it should work now
+ I did this without checking again since I did not want to test it myself
If it didn't work PM me
If it did work, you might have red errors on your screen. Solution: Press f10