Home of the Ultimate Xbox 360 Modding Tool, Horizon. XboxMB.com is a community of Xbox 360 gamers and modders who share Tutorials, News, Reviews, and other resources. Xbox Message Boards is free to sign up and use, so what are you waiting for? Register Now!
1. Now turn on your Xbox 360 and play a game (Remember what game you played). Just let the game boot up then go back to the Dashboard (I will be using Saints Row 2 as an example).
2. Turn off your Xbox and pull out the HDD (Hard drive).
3. Open a HDD Explorer and extract your profile.
4. Open your profile in a Hex Editor (I am using HxD you may use any other if you like).
5. Now open Horizon and go to the "Tools" tab. Then click on the "Game Finder" button. Open the Game Finder window and search for the game that you played for Step One.
6. Now that you have your game listed on Horizon, look at the Game ID and write it down anywhere, or use notepad on your PC.
7. Go back to your opened profile in your Hex Editor and search for that game ID you just wrote down and search it under "Hex-Values".
8. Did you find it? You should have. If you didn't restart from Step 1 and play the game for a minute. Now that you have found it, find another Game ID and write it down somewhere. (I will be using Halo Reach's Game ID as an example.)
9. Now copy the Game ID that you just got from Step 8 and paste it where the other Game ID was. (Like my old Game ID in my profile was 545107FC, that is Saints Row 2) Now take the new Game ID you wanted to put in and replace the older one. (Since Saints Row 2 is 545107FC then I replace it with Halo Reach's Game ID which is 4D53085B)
10. Now that you have replaced it Rehash and Resign with HORIZON (best program out there) and reinsert your profile back into Xplorer or Xport360.
11. You are finished and good job following a 6/10 difficulty Mod.
**Please Note That You can do this over and over again, But only use the Resent played Game. Do not use a game you played a month ago or it will not work. It must be the most recent game you played**
I will not be adding pictures because this TuT is to easy!