Home of the Ultimate Xbox 360 Modding Tool, Horizon. XboxMB.com is a community of Xbox 360 gamers and modders who share Tutorials, News, Reviews, and other resources. Xbox Message Boards is free to sign up and use, so what are you waiting for? Register Now!
This is a guide Ive been seeing many and getting a lot of questions about. This will allow you to run a system link lobby and potentially sell system link services to others. You are able to use a system link without need of having an unbanned keyvault.
What you need :
- 1 Retail Xbox
- 1 Jtagged Xbox which has a copy of the game you wish to system link installed
- 1 Regular copy of the game you wish to system link ( Used on your retail xbox )
- 3 Ethrenet Chords
- 1 Router which supports LAN networking and modem with internet access
- Accounts you wish to system link
Lets get started.
- Plug your modem into your router.
- Plug your retail xbox into your router.
- Plug your Jtag into your router.
1. Boot up your jtag and create a system link lobby leave it running there.
2. Hop onto your retail xbox and recover the account you wish to system link.
3. Remeber to make sure to turn xbox live unlocks on.
4. Boot up the game you are system linking for and navigate to the system link session of it.
5. If your router supports LAN games, you should see your game on the list if you press to join a game.
6. Join the game on your retail xbox and do whatever you need to do.
System linking is a LOT easier than everyone makes it out to be.