Originally Posted by super_isra
I'm getting the following error msg:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
I managed to figure out how to use this tool if there are anyone that still have this game. The error you are reffering to above you only get at the start of some missions when the weapons have been reset or changed.
1) Just play until the first checkpoint and when the game saves you can exit and modify the save using Horizon Tool.
2) Extract the save from Horizon into a folder and make a backup of that just in case.
3) Open the Space Marines Editor and import your save.
4) Now Mod your ammo but do not exceed 3 digits. (Example 999) If you exceed this number the game for some reason cannot find your save to continue with the campaign.
4) Remember not to mod the clip size if the weapon does not have a reload.
5) Save your file and exit the editor.
6) Before importing the modded file back to your USB in Horison. First Delete the existing files on the USB stick. Overwrite sometimes make the file unreadable when starting up the game.
7) Now import the modded file back onto the USB with Horizon.
Before you exit use the Resign, Rehash and Save function in Horizon.
Hope this helps!