I have never played this game so this could be wrong. It's not my tutorial so again it could be wrong.
credit to some dude on se7enkids
Things You'll need
1. Usb Flash Drive (simplest way)
2. Modio ( link below ) http://www.mediafire...1konz8ocbqelc3q
3. NBA 2k11 Update Version 1.2 http://www.4shared.c...Update_V12.html
You do not need usb explorer because Modio has one built in it.
How To Mod your player
1. Plug the USB Flash Drive into your Xbox 360. Under the My Xbox Panel scroll completely to the right until you see System Settings. Click system settings, go down to memory. You'll see storage
devices. You need to configure your usb flash drive to compatible storage device for your 360. Make it no less than 1gb available!
2. Next, you have to get your player onto your usb. You need to start up NBA 2k11, go to My Player Mode, Create a new player ( I'm not sure if the mod works with an already active player). This player needs to be exactly how you want him, as in personal information because you can not change the information afterwards.
3. After you have created your new player, save it directly to your USB not your Hard Drive
3 extended. If you saved it to your Hard Drive you can simply resave the player onto your usb then delete the other one off your hard drive. Or, you can go back to system settings > memory >Hard Drive > Games > NBA 2k11 > My Player > Move it to your USB.
4. Now, unplug your flash drive from your 360 and plug it into your computer
. Open up Modio, click the M in the top left corner. Go down to Explore My Device. Once you get there go to Open/Close Device > Content > Gamesaves > NBA 2k11 My Player. ( It won't say exactly that but you'll see it). Once you get to the My Player gamesave, right click it then click extract. Extract it to your Desktop
for easy access.
5. Open up the Nba 2k11 program, once you're in it click file, open, and open your the saved player from your dashboard. There will be 2 sections. One for Skill points and the other simply to put all stats at 99 by simply typing DE. What you pick is your choice. Afterwards save.
6. Open up the moded profile in it's folder. Drag the profile into Modio (the original light blue screen when your first open it. Your file should pop up there. Then, click rehash and resign. Exit out that screen.
7. Click the M in the top left screen in Modio > Explore my Device > Open/Close Device > Content > Gamesaves. Now, right click under your original gamesave, click insert. Now insert the the new moded gamesave and delete the old one.
8. Click Open/Close Device to save it. Take the the flash drive out your computer and plug it into your 360. Start up NBA 2k11 load the player off your usb and there you go. Don't forget to move it back to your Hardrive or just save it to your hardrive.